In my mind it is Friday.
Not Fryday.
Friday.
And on Fridays I have this alarming habit of staying up past mid-night and into the early hours of the morning.
What am I doing you may ask?
Reading.
And reading.
And reading some more.
Or watching the six hour version of Pride and Prejudice, or writing ridiculously long journal entries...but it's mostly reading.
What glorious things words are.
And Harry Potter, that's pretty glorious too. And Lord of the Rings...and...well, and a lot of other things.
The Picture of Dorian Gray though? Not so glorious...I recommend it nonetheless, although I'm not quite sure why.
Maire told me of a movie version she saw once where it's all black and white except for the picture and for some odd reason, somewhat unknown to me, it frazzled my nerves. I had a sort of strange dream/borderline nightmare about it.
It wasn't pleasant...
Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your best friends closest.
Sincerely,
Kaitlin R.
Keep your enemies close. Just in case your friends turn out to be jerks.
ReplyDeleteAre you insinuating something?!?!? Is insinuating even a word? Just kidding, I know it is!...
ReplyDeleteMARCHING BAND! :D