Friday, December 9, 2011

Of Debit Cards and Wuthering Heights

I got a debit card recently. The first thing I bought with it was some cookies for my English class. Oh, the power of a little piece of plastic!

There's a really quite adorable shirt at work that I want to buy SO BADLY! But, I must not, for I must save my monies for tour.

I finished Wuthering Heights today. It left me feeling anxious...about what, you may ask? I've no idea...the ending was actually satisfying, and suffice it to say there is one relationship in Wuthering Heights that I approve of.

Regardlessssssssssssss...I don't know why I held down the s for so long...I just felt like it.

Anyway, I hope you all have the most splendid weekend!

Also, I WANT SOME SNOW!

Goodnight and good luck.

Sincerely,
Kaitlin R.

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! Not that you were gone, but. Anyways... I never see you at school anymore so I MUST have some way to learn about you and your wonderful life!!

    I'm wondering... what relationship could you ever approve of in Wuthering Heights???

    Plus, have you read Jane Eyre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jane Eyre! It's quite great! :)

    I approve of Hareton and Cathy. Their relationship is the only one that not fraught with anger, stupidity, and carelessness.

    I am glad you're reading my blog. I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete