Sunday, August 21, 2011

School...

School.

School and I have a somewhat interesting relationship.

In all honesty though, I am excited for school to start. Regardless of how stressful I know it will get and how insane it will drive me, I manage my time better when I'm in school.

I am excited to see all my friends again, to walk down the dingy hallways, eat my PB&J sandwich in the lunch room, have mini panic attacks in math when I don't understand anything the teacher is saying...

Yeah, it's gonna be great...and incredibly difficult...but great.

And, as crazy as this may sound to some...I'm actually excited to learn. I love finding new things, going new places (figuratively) and understanding new ideas. I love it! I mean, of course sometimes I get absolutely aggravated by school, in math mostly because that is by far my worst subject.

I procrastinate.

I stay up to late sometimes.

I forget things.

But, isn't that what life is supposed to be about? Trying, failing, trying again...and then finally succeeding...hopefully.

I don't know, but I either way, it's gonna be great.

Sincerely,
Kaitlin R.

P.S. Don't you just love the smell of new, fresh paper? It's to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment